Monday, November 1, 2010

Blast from the Past

Wanted to share some pictures from back in "the day"

 This is the first picture of Zach and I dating, one day after we "officially" became boyfriend and girlfriend. This is in May of 2003, I am 14 and he is 15. This makes me laugh every time! SO glad this isn't what we look like anymore! :)

We were in the same grade, which means we got to be on our senior trip to Europe together. Such an experience to be able to do, even at such a young age! Here we are in Paris.
This is in London on the Millennium Bridge.

Two of my oldest and closest friends Kori and Hillary (we were also in the same grade) getting ready to see The Phantom of the Opera at Her Royal Majesty's Theatre in London.

This is Neuchwanstein: a castle we got to tour in Germany. Such a breathtaking view!

This is Zach and I the day we got engaged. He proposed on a carriage ride around Monument Circle in Indy. I can't get over the fact that I am getting engaged and I am wearing a care bear's sweatshirt!! Oh the things we look back on and laugh...
P.S. This pic is January 21, 2007

JORDAN

No comments:

Post a Comment