Thursday, November 25, 2010

Be Thankful!

Here's wishing you and yours a very Happy Thanksgiving! Enjoy this time off, this break from reality, family, friends, food, and fellowship. I have so much to be thankful for, and I should never require a day to remind me to give thanks. Being thankful is something I should practice every day, because I have absolutely no reason not to be. Whatever comes my way. Now I am finishing the LAST of my baking (finally) with two pumpkin pies in the oven- my hubby's absolute favorite. Then heading to spend the day with my Mom's side of the family and enjoy the wonderful people in my life. Tonight my husband and I have a fun, then romantic evening planned for the two of us. I hope you all can celebrate with such happiness today!


JORDAN

No comments:

Post a Comment