Monday, November 22, 2010

YAWN

Our Chicago weekend was SUCH a blast! What a much-needed get-away. (I'll post pics soon) Now I need a weekend to recover from my weekend though. Luckily my sub comes today so I have a half-day of work; thinking I may have to squeeze a nap in before spin class tonight! First though I will be busy, busy baking all day. Tomorrow the Twibell family get-together (my Dad's side) is at my house and boy is there a lot to be done before then! I am making a white chocolate pumpkin cheesecake, marbled brownies, and several dozen vanilla glazed apple cookies...and that's all BEFORE I start cleaning the house top to bottom! I am sleepy just thinking about it... I may have to squeeze in TWO naps (now wouldn't that be decadent!)
My bed is calling...
How amazing would it be to be able to nap HERE!!!!

JORDAN

No comments:

Post a Comment