Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Gazelle

About 5 months ago I bought one of these babies from a yard sale for $12...
This is a gazelle, and it is the best $12 ever spent! I keep this in my front living room and use it EVERY day. It is especially helpful on days like today when I have a very limited time (or no time at all) to spend in the gym. I just use this continuously throughout the day and the calorie burning really adds up. It keeps track of my minutes and calories burned, so when I am getting off and on, off and on, it doesn't lose my progress. I may jump on for 30 seconds here, 2 minutes here, a half hour or so during the kid's nap-time and those minutes really add up! I end up using it for at least 35-40 minutes a day, and with this burning an average of 7 calories a minute, it is a great workout! Time to stop blogging, get my butt off the couch, and go gazelle some more! With family coming over tonight I am only going to be able to hit the gym for 20 minutes!!! It's worth it to spend time with the people so precious to me though.




JORDAN
 

No comments:

Post a Comment