Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Travel Bug

*SIGH* Do you ever get that itch to just go somewhere and have an adventure! Well I do...like all of the time! Zach and I love to travel, but due to the inflexibility of my job, our opportunities (at least to do the big stuff) are few and far between. When we do have the chance though, we make the MOST of it. Ask anyone, I know how to squeeze as much as possible out of whatever time we have. When Zach and I got married we set a goal of going to all 50 states together (and as many countries as we could tack on!) Prior to being married I had been to 39 states, but I agreed to "start over." We are currently at 12 states:
1. Indiana
2. Colorado
3. Florida
4. Georgia
5. Hawaii
6. Illinois
7. Kansas
8. Kentucky
9. Michigan
10. Missouri
11. Ohio
12. Tennessee

We've also been to 7 different countries together so far (but all the European ones are before we got married!) As I can't feed my travel bug right now- and won't be able to really satisfy it until June- I wanted to reminisce about one of our favorite places in the world...

COLORADO










Well, my husband is taking me on a date tonight, so I suppose a little mini-adventure will have to do for now! 


JORDAN

1 comment:

  1. 1. yes, you know me, all the TIME too!

    2. i was listenin to a comedian the other night and he said his goal was to go to all 50 states and he had been to like 40 something and he is like 50 years old and i wondered if it will take you till you guys are 50 or not. he said he hadnt been to Hawaii tho, thats a tough one to knock out but you already have!

    3. your picture selection here is fantastic :)

    ReplyDelete