Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Looking Ahead

I am so excited for the next couple of weeks! We have so many wonderful things planned! Tomorrow my best friend Christine comes into town to spend several days with us, and I always look forward to spending time with her.


Thursday for Thursday night date Kori and I are going to see Saw VII (we are kind of horror movie fanatics)


Saturday my wonderful husband and I are headed to Chicago to spend a couple of days relaxing, eating good food, and getting away from it all! Sooo ready for a mini-vacation!


Next Tuesday all the family from my Dad's side is getting together for a Thanksgiving celebration and I am hosting at my house, always so much fun for us to all get together!
The lovely ladies of my precious family at last years get together


Then of course, next Thursday is Thanksgiving! I love this time of the year so much and can't wait to spend time with family and indulge in all my favorite holiday traditions.


I will have a four-day weekend next week because of Thanksgiving, and next Friday is one of my favorite traditions of all: setting up all our Christmas decorations!!! I absolutely LOVE this day, but I am sure I will blog more in depth about it when it comes :)





JORDAN

No comments:

Post a Comment