Sunday, November 28, 2010

Gossip Girl

I am hooked. Have been for a while now really, but I just love Gossip Girl! I would definitely say it's my favorite show right now, though I am not even caught up on the seasons yet. I am almost half-way through the third season now, and it just gets better and better. I just love these characters, their lives, their clothes :), and sometimes I have to remind myself that Serena or Chuck doesn't REALLY exist. (And they are my two favorite characters!) Honestly though, if there were any show I could choose to star on (or maybe even just guest star) it would be Gossip Girl. Also they have just about the best wardrobe since Confessions of a Shopaholic...


Sighhh....
Can't wait to be caught up so I can enjoy it in real time with the rest of America!


JORDAN

No comments:

Post a Comment