Tuesday, January 25, 2011

When In Russia

I love weather. I am very adaptable, and can embrace and even appreciate different weather. If you asked my favorite season I would probably say spring, but truthfully I love all of them. As one season closes and the next one begins, I am just so ready for it and looking forward to it! I like to think of this not as fickle, but just appreciative ;) So I am not one you will typically hear complaining about weather, not even snow (truth be told I love snow and could watch it for hours) but if I lived in Russia it would be a whole 'nother story....
Under one of these pictures when I looked it up it said "Heavy snow in Russia"
Heavy Snow?!?!?! Haha where I live heavy snow is 5-7 inches and schools close because of ice warnings. I'm beginning to think we must just be babies because if these people can adapt and survive in the above weather, surely we can take a few inches of snowfall!!

JORDAN
 

3 comments:

  1. Wow that's a ton of snow baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great pics! the electrical pole? INSANE i had no idea russia got THAT much snow

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...makes me feel bad for complaining about our half-foot of snow!!! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete