Saturday, January 8, 2011

The Measure of Life

 I don't know about you, but I use measuring cups DAILY. They are essential to making sure that I am getting the exact serving size and eating proper portions. I use wet measuring cups, dry measuring cups, and measuring spoons so often that I am sometimes washing them several times a day. I think that this chore would be made a lot easier if I had some of these adorable kitchen tools from Anthropologie.



Primary Confection Measuring Spoons: $14 These bright little spoons would add such a pop of color to my kitchen and they stack up so neatly to save space!

Florist Measuring Cups: $36 These sweet flower shaped cups are so precious that I think I could even forgive them for not being able to level off and create an exact amount.

Shell Measuring Spoons: $12 Scooping and measuring would definitely be more fun with such a unique set of spoons! These spoons would fulfill some of my craving for the ocean and add a natural feel to the kitchen all in one.


JORDAN

1 comment: