Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Semi-Annual, Total Bliss!

It's that time of year, the Victoria's Secret Semi-annual Sale! 
Now I have always enjoyed the marked-down prices on bras and panties at my local Victoria's Secret. But this year for the first time I received the VS clothing catalog in the mail, and I will definitely be taking advantage of the marked down clothing items!! What few non-lingerie things I own from VS I have always been impressed with. They seem to be made well and of good quality, and are always adorable! I am going to order my things off-line because they arrive so much faster, but it was nice to have the catalog to have a visual aid right in my hands. Here are a few of the things that will be gracing my closets soon...

       1.                                                                    2.

                                                   
                       
                       3.

1. I love that the simple cardigan has been transformed by being created out of a blend of silk and cashmere, the two most luxurious feeling fabrics. The neutral gray color makes the pairing options limitless!!

2. I have become swept away in the trend of Dolman sleeves, and this sweaterdress with a houndstooth print is just begging to be paired with some bright opaque tights and ankle boots.

3. 19.99! For a VS bikini! Need I say more? (Plus the print options are several!)

Tomorrow Leah and I are heading to our local Victoria's and I am looking forward to scoring on some comfy/cute/casual clothes, but the real treats will be shipping out to my place shortly!!


 JORDAN

No comments:

Post a Comment