Thursday, January 13, 2011

Made Over

In two days time I will be making a not-so-much-needed, as rather greatly-desired, trip to Sephora. I thought it would be best if I came up with a wish list ahead of time of things that mostly I want, and a few I need. This is to prevent me from going into make-up shock when I walk through the door and throw out my common sense and budget and instead do something ridiculous like pick up 15 different eye-shadows in alarmingly similar shades of purple. (Though I am sure I cannot prevent at least a couple of impulse buys.) Here is what I plan on carrying out of the store in that cute little black and white bag...or not so little.

Amazing Cosmetics Brow Gel: this is actually one of
those things I need. I am scraping the bottom of the barrel
(or should I say tube) of mine, and boy is this
stuff good! I never have to worry about having funky
eyebrows going on in a picture when this stuff
is keeping it in place!
been a handy one with liquid liner, but I love the ability that
they have to create such a sleek, dynamic line- if only I could
master this. I am hoping that with the help of this felt tip
I might finally be able to pull off a liquid look. (Plus when it comes in
beautiful shades such as aubergine, it's hard to resist!)

Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer: Whether you just want a light
coverage with a little color, or a moisturizing base for your
personal foundation, Laura Mercier has the market
on tinted moisturizers- simply the best!

L'Occitane Ultra Rich Body Cream: It is that time of year that my
skin starts to resemble a lizard, and I am greatly in
need of some restorative soak-to-the-bone lotion.

Rosebud Salve: That thing I said about my skin? Same goes for
my lips right now. I have a Sephora Beauty book and this
Rosebud Salve is listed as THE most popular
cult fave with people. It is also one I 
have repeatedly seen on celebrities' lists of must-have
cosmetic items, so I am eager to give it a try and see just what
all the fuss is about! (Besides for only $6 how could I not!)

Urban Decay Eyeshadow: I have recently discovered the wearability
of Urban Decay's shadows and I am hooked! It won't necessarily
be in this particular shade, but I will definitely be adding some
more Urban Decay to my collection!

JORDAN


1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to go! I am getting ready to look at the website and pick out what I want too!

    ReplyDelete