Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Honeymooners

Sometimes there is nothing quite so enjoyable as going back and reliving favorite memories. It seems as though all my memories come in picture form since my camera is a permanent fixture of every outfit I wear. I love taking pictures, and I love having those pictures to look back on. Today while everything is a blanket of snow outside, I can only dream of the beaches of Waikiki and have decided to reminisce on our honeymoon.
JUNE 2008





















JORDAN


1 comment:

  1. Sometimes I wish we had been a little older and more established when we got married. We didn't have one of those spectacular honeymoons like people in the movies have. But it was wonderful anyway. Maybe for our 25th anniversary we'll go to Greece or Italy like in your beautiful pictures! Ah, dreaming...

    ReplyDelete