Wednesday, January 26, 2011

From the Mouth of Babes

Yesterday in my daycare we began working on our Valentine's Day projects so as to have something to put on the walls come February. Somehow all of this led to a discussion about love, and the things my 2-5 year olds were saying were too simplistically insightful not to share...
Love...
           is sweet
           is in our hearts
           makes you happy
           makes you feel good
           is when people give hugs
           is for someone you want to kiss
           is for someone who is kind
and my personal favorite-  How I love you Jordan. :)

Children can speak truth in so few words and in a way we may have forgotten how to express, but I thought this was precious and wanted to share in light of the upcoming holiday.

JORDAN

1 comment: