Thursday, January 20, 2011

Living on a Prayer

I love stability, I love being responsible, I love the dependability of a job, but there are days when I wouldn't mind just chucking it all out the window in the name of spontaneity. Some people are terrified by the idea of "living on a prayer" without firm knowledge of exactly where they will go and what they will do and how they will get by. I know I may romanticize the idea, but I think it sounds fabulous! There is something to be said for the adrenaline rush that comes with living on the edge, taking life one day at a time without a set plan for tomorrow. For this moment I am stuck inside doing a job that I love, but still one that I do day in and day out so I will just do a little dreaming of places I would go and things that I would see were I free to do so. And mark my words- someday I will be. I will do great things, if not in anyone elses eyes, then at least for myself.

GREECE


STAY AT JADE MOUNTAIN IN ST. LUCIA


SEE THE NORTHERN LIGHTS








WATCH A LIGHTNING STORM IN THE DESERT

ITALY

AFRICAN SAFARI

MOUNTAIN CLIMB IN NEW ZEALAND

I'd be lying if I said that was all of it. In reality it's the tip of the iceberg...but I figure better start small :) I mean really though, don't you just want to GET AWAY somewhere and do something LIFE CHANGING!?!?!

JORDAN

3 comments:

  1. Cant Wait to EXPERIENCE all those places with you babe! Im soo glad we r both so Adventerous!I love you soo much!

    ReplyDelete