Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Glamour Camping

On days like this where it is gray and chilly I often dream about the summer days ahead and the better weather they bring. One thing I always look forward to in the warmer months is camping, but lately I have been dreaming about camping with a twist. A trend that is starting to sweep the world is "Glamping" which literally stands for glamour camping. It is camping at it's finest, with such a fun twist on an already pleasing past-time. I have yet to try this, but it is definitely on our list! For now I will leave you with some images of amazing looking glamping to get you in the spirit!!















If I were waking up to a morning like this, it wouldn't matter WHERE I slept through the night- whether in glamorous "tent" or in a rolled up sleeping bag under the stars- this view is breath-taking!





JORDAN

1 comment:

  1. You might be able to get me to go camping if it's like that! lol

    ReplyDelete