Sunday, January 23, 2011

Come What May

Moulin Rouge- know it? I love it, every part of it. One of the greatest love stories ever and the soundtrack takes my breath away. This is the song Zach and I danced to at our wedding...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2uORs59gv4

Come what may is a pretty good outlook to have on life I believe. Far too many people are too concerned with what's going to happen to them, so much so that they live life in safe little boxes. As I've said before, I value stability, but not at the expense of killing myself slowly. Nothing is worth that.

JORDAN

2 comments:

  1. That DAY was AMAZING!..best day of my life! Great song you picked for our wedding too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonder who introduced u to Moulin Rouge?
    they must be a wonderful person whom gets u very well!

    ReplyDelete