Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Lend me your ear...

I got my ears pierced when I was too young to even remember, unfortunately they didn't use to pierce quite as precisely as they do now so the hole in my left ear is dangerously close to the bottom of my earlobe. Other than this minor detail, I have always loved wearing earrings. I had the years where I insisted on wearing stick on earrings (despite my pierced ears). Then I only wore studs in alarming shades of neon. For a period I had my ears double pierced; a look not good on me that I only made worse by putting two different colors in opposite holes- for example a red in the first hole of one ear and in the second hole of the other, with blue in the other two holes. I believe I have made it out of these detrimental stages finally and have complete faith (mostly) in my ability to pair earrings with outfits. Here are some pairs that have caught my eye this winter...





Circular Disk Earrings: Forever 21
Sculpted Teardrop Earrings: Express
Paladium Hoop Earrings: Fossil
Color Semiprecious Chandelier Earrings: Judith Jack
Jungle Leaf Hammered Earring: Charlotte Russe
Leaf Pearl Stud Earrings: Top Shop


JORDAN

No comments:

Post a Comment