Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Happy Holidays From Sephora!

Yesterday in the mail I received Sephora's 2010 Holiday edition and I am loving it! Around Christmas-time not only do they have some fabulous sales, but they always put together some really great sets. This is the perfect time to try out a new line of makeup because so many of the sets contain miniature (less expensive) versions of things you want to sample but don't know if you want to purchase the full product. I have found many a mascara or liner this way, and when I find one I love I can just buy the full size! Thought I would clue you in to some of the lovely deals being offered right now...


Looking to branch out in the liner department and try some bold new colors:
ooh lala I love this set! And I have previously stated the amazing benefits of Urban Decay 24/7 glide pencils. You can find this great deal here!! (P.S. it comes with a full size version in "zero"!)

Looking to lengthen those lashes or pump up the volume:
A great selection of mini-mascaras to try out and find the one that's right for you! (The extras are handy to put in your purse or drawer at work for emergencies :)
This great steal is right here.


Looking to broaden your color horizon:
 I love Smashboxes products, and their eye colors are so durable and long lasting! This lovely shadow gift set is available here!

Or, if you are looking to enhance your lip color collection:
I have actually purchased a set very similar to this before, and loved the variety of brands and colors that it included. It's here!


JORDAN




No comments:

Post a Comment