Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Happy Birthday Hubby!

Today is my husband's 23rd birthday!!! It also happens to be our 2 year and six month anniversary of being married and 7 year and 7 month anniversary of dating! (Gotta love the 21st!) I cannot believe I have been married that long and that my husband is this old! I mean YOUNG! :) Hopefully we still have our whole lives ahead of us. Tonight we get to experience a new restaurant for his birthday, something we always love to do, so pretty excited for that.

Four days until Christmas with lots of wrapping and baking left to do! Short post today, but I need to go start baking Zach's birthday dessert- a layered pumpkin cake. Surprise, surprise on the flavoring being pumpkin :) It's pretty much his favorite thing to eat...

JORDAN

No comments:

Post a Comment