Thursday, December 30, 2010

Dress Me Up!

I LOVE party dresses. Any excuse for a party dress sends me running to the store to find the perfect outfit. This results in me having a, shall we say, larger than normal section of dresses. I do wear them more than once- I really do! Buuuut after they have been used on a big occasion, they become a piece for something that is not such a big deal; because when anything that is a BIG DEAL (or I deem it to be one) comes along there I go off to the store to add to my collection. So obviously one of these big deal events is coming up- New Year's Eve! And check out the line-up of party dresses we will be seeing imitated this year:
In the forecast I predict
                           Sequins/Sparkle/Foil Dresses
                            
                         Mesh Topped Dresses

                             
                    
                             Dresses with Lace Inserts

                                    Bandage Wrapped Dresses

            And of course the ever faithful array of LBD's


I also expect to see a lot of ruffles and ruching. My party dress this year was purchased from Express! I won't say anything except that it does employ TWO of the above styles :) Very excited for the evening tomorrow with friends and my wonderful husband. Ready to ring in 2011!!!!


JORDAN

No comments:

Post a Comment