Wednesday, December 15, 2010

And the Winner is...

Patrick!!
What an amazing, inspiring transformation! I watched Patrick go through his whole journey, starting out at 400 pounds. It is so incredible that he could do all this in just SEVEN months! I absolutely love watching the Biggest Loser and watching these people get their butts kicked by Bob and Jillian always makes me want to try harder! It is a great reminder that our bodies can take so much more than we give them credit for. It can be so hard for me to push myself outside of comfort zone and past my normal limits, but when I do I feel so accomplished! I can really see how having a trainer would be a huge help in that they can get you to do things you otherwise may not. This is why I love going to group classes like spin and strength. In a group setting I often go longer and harder than I ever would on my own!

So Patrick is this season's Biggest Loser and I couldn't have been happier, because I truly believe he not only worked the hardest, but needed the money the most. What a great end to the season!


JORDAN

No comments:

Post a Comment