Sunday, December 5, 2010

Go go go!


Life has been so busy lately, but in a good way! Everything around this time of the year seems busy though, even if you are just going to get some milk. The roads are packed with people and it seems like it takes 3 changing of the traffic lights before you can get through (and is there anything more boring than sitting through light after light without moving up very much?) My kind of busy has not been of the hectic variety, but of the fun kind! Two nights ago a big group of friends all went out to celebrate Leah's 22nd birthday.
My girls

Leah and her husband Grant



Then last night Hillary and I went to Indianapolis for a night of fun!

 We went to eat at Cancun- a Mexican restaurant with the BEST strawberry margaritas!


You can see just how good they are as evidenced by the empty pitcher!
After that we went to Chateau de Pique. This was a store I have never noticed before, and it was an extension of the winery Chateau de Pique. I have never been to a real winery- something I am dying to do!, but this place was really fun. They let us do as many wine tastings as we wanted, and their wine was priced so well! It was a neat experience and I purchased a bottle of sweet Vignoles (a 12%- which is really high for a sweet wine, and I always care about the percentages of my wine :)
After this we saw the movie Tangled. It was a cute, funny movie and we had a good time.

Now tonight Zach and I are headed to one of our favorite restaurants, The Melting Pot, with Grant and Leah to celebrate her birthday which is actually today! Yum! I am seriously looking forward to some fondue, especially the chocolate dessert fondue!! Pictures will surely follow!


JORDAN

No comments:

Post a Comment