Thursday, December 9, 2010

Christmas Classics




This is what I made for dessert night this week -S'mores Bars (well this is before they were cut into bars). It may not look like much, but it was soooo delicious!! It was like a deconstructed S'more and Zach and I both really, really love S'mores so this has become one of our new favorite treats! Glad that between us and Leah and Grant that night, and then taking the rest to my parents, there is none left! This would be a dangerous thing to have sitting around my house...


So for tonight's Thursday night date Kori and I are continuing to watch lovely old Christmas movies. There are so many great classics that it got me thinking about my favorites...

1.White Christmas (this is my absolutely, positively number one all-time favorite :) I love the songs they sing, the clothes they wear, the memories it brings back; all of it!!)
 
2. Rudolph (And I mean the original)




3. How the Grinch Stole Christmas (also the original, although I have to admit the Jim Carrey version is pretty funny) 
  4. The Year Without a Santa Claus




5. The Santa Clause (Yeah, I'm calling this one a classic considering I was six when it came out, and am 22 now)
 6. Mickey's Christmas Carol
 Elf would definitely be on my list of faves...but it's not a classic, yet!


JORDAN

No comments:

Post a Comment