Sunday, December 19, 2010

And so it begins...

In one hour the fun begins and I don't think it will slow down for a moment until Christmas is over!!! In just an hour my Mom and Dad are picking us up to take us to Indy to go out to eat for Zach's birthday. We are eating at one of the best sushi places we have around here - The Journey. It's a buffet, but not like a cheapo, disgusting buffet. This place has delicious, quality food and their sushi is fabulous! It's so nice because rather than having to order a whole sushi roll where you only get to sample a couple of different things, you can get individual pieces of dozens of types of sushi. What variety! What's even better is they have trained Itamae (sushi chefs) constantly rolling sushi, so you know it's fresh!

After dinner is our yearly tradition of watching White Christmas with mom and dad and eating desserts and drinking hot buttered rum. Tomorrow we are going out to dinner with Grant and Leah for Zach's birthday, then over to their place for dessert night and our Christmas together!!!! Tuesday we are going out to dinner somewhere special with Zach's parents for his birthday, and Tuesday is his actual birthday. My husband will be 23!!! Wednesday is my daycare Christmas party- bound to be an insane, fun-filled day. Thursday morning at 6am I am meeting Kori for breakfast for Thursday "night" date before she flies home for Christmas. Then Friday I have off work for Christmas Eve!! We will have our traditional dinner and Christmas and sorbets at my Grandma Alice's house then go to my parent's house to do Christmas with them and read our annual Christmas books we always read on Christmas Eve. We will come home and I get to open one gift from Zach (another tradition) before we go to sleep. Get up the next day and it's Christmas!!! I fix a huge, delicious breakfast and then Zach and I get to do our Christmas together before my side of the family comes over for an annual Christmas lunch!

WHEW!

P.S. I now have blisters all over both my feet from burning over 600 calories on the treadmill today...a good kind of pain :)

JORDAN

No comments:

Post a Comment