Monday, December 27, 2010

Express

Who knew that my soul-mate of a store was right underneath my nose? I cannot believe I have never even set foot in an Express before this month. We don't have one where I live, but at the Castleton mall there is an Express Men's and Women's and I fell in love. Not only for myself, but also my husband. With the help of Express his dress wardrobe has seriously been made over, and let me be the first to say he looks SHARP! Express has such beautiful clothes and they are so well made. This is my new absolute favorite place to shop! I got several delicious items from Zach for Christmas from express and have already been putting them to good use :) I also purchased my New Year's Eve dress from there, and cannot wait to wear it! Thank you Express!!



JORDAN

No comments:

Post a Comment