Thursday, March 31, 2011

First Class

 "I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles."
Audrey Hepburn
Audrey Hepburn was not only a gifted actress and beautiful woman, but someone who posessed a lot of class. There are many quotes she is known for but this one has always been my favorite. I think it is a great thing to remember once in awhile and overall good words to live by (well, maybe not the part about pink...). I especially love the phrase "happy girls are the prettiest girls." I find this to be true with not just women but men as well. People are drawn to those who radiate happiness and optimism. Those are the type of people that we say "There is something about them but I just can't put my finger on it...". This is the type of person I would like to be. I think I just need to paint this quote on my wall so I can see it daily and remember this :)

JORDAN

1 comment:

  1. i like how you said "well maybe not the pink part" cos when i read this quote thats exactly what i thought, "i love it... except the pink part..."

    ReplyDelete