Tuesday, March 15, 2011

A Double Posting Day?

I'm not good at posting every day, let alone more than once a day, but I just happened across something I want to share! I am a pretty big fan of Katy Perry's music and like her fun, playful songs. This song that I am posting a video of has a heavier vibe though. I had heard this song before a time or two but had no idea it was Katy Perry. I saw the video on someone's facebook just now and decided I loved it. This music video portrays an era (WWII) that I have always been particularly fond of  for some unexplainable reason. The video seems very Notebook-esque to me and I wanted to share the fabulous outfits and story-line in it with all of you. Perhaps my new favorite music video...


Also, the World Travelers page has been updated because Zach and I had a new state to add :)
Done for the day now, promise.

JORDAN

1 comment:

  1. i went thru a phase of obcession with this song too, and watched the video a bunch. she is amazing. like, period. always.

    ReplyDelete