Wednesday, March 30, 2011

A Plan to Follow

I have been up to my ears in vacation planning (never a bad thing) and with each passing day I am getting more and more excited for this year's vacation. Zach and I absolutely love to travel and vacation time is easily our favorite time of the year. Because of the inflexibility of having my own daycare, our time for traveling is extremely limited. Every summer I close completely for two weeks and we pack as much into those two weeks as we possibly can! This year's vacation is going to be especially insane and I. Cannot. Wait!!!!! Just a look ahead....

First we will hit Colorado to climb this fourteener with my Uncle Greg (aka pro-mountain climber)
Then it will be on into Utah for some Bryce Canyon
Arches Natl. Park
Zion Natl. Park
 Canyonlands
Next we head into Nevada to visit Las Vegas where we will stay here:
And see this show (Cirque du Soleil: Ka)
See the Bellagio Fountains
Then finally we will make our way home on a North-Eastern route stopping who knows where because I haven't quite gotten that far yet...


65 days and counting....

JORDAN

1 comment:

  1. can we play in that fountain... because that would make my whole life worth it

    ReplyDelete