Monday, April 4, 2011

Miscellaneous Monday

A dreary, dark, rainy Monday. I am not complaining though- these are the days my daycare children sleep the best, so nap-time today is going great! So I don't have a whole, complete thought for a post today, but I do have a million different thoughts running around and I have been catching up on my friend Rachel's  blog lately and was inspired by her to do a miscellaneous post.

*SKYDIVING*
In a mere six days I will be going skydiving. I am terrified out of my mind about it- especially since two skydivers in California died this past week... Hopefully by this time next week I will be on here blogging about my successful experience, I have to say my excitement far outweighs my fear!

*SKINNY COW*
I have finally re-discovered the world of exercise and healthy eating and am hard at work trying to undo the damage I have done to myself over the past month and half. Yesterday I was introduced to Skinny Cow's dessert treats (all ranging at about 100 calories) and am convinced they are going to be a big help for my dessert-craving self.

*DESSERT NIGHT*
Speaking of dessert, tonight is dessert night with Grant and Leah at our house. We have been doing this for eight months, and I have made the dessert on our turn each time. This week Zach made the dessert though and he is very proud of himself, so hopefully that turns out well :)

*KITCHEN*
If there was any room in my house that I could choose to be the biggest/best, it would totally be my kitchen. As much time as I spend in there, I really wish I had more room to move around! How great would it be to have a kitchen like this one!?


*FAMILY*
I really do have a fabulous family. Zach and I were fortunate enough to spend most of Saturday evening with them hanging out, drinking wine, going out to eat, and cracking endless jokes. My parents are so important to me and I am so looking forward for all of us to get to spend some time on vacation together this summer! Speaking of vacation...

*60 DAYS*
That  is all that is left until we leave the rest of the world behind for TWO WEEKS! Aaaaah! (Can you tell I'm excited) Trust me, this will not be the last you hear of vacation in the weeks to come...

Finally on this completely random post, I will leave you with some pictures as of late:
St. Patty's + Thursday night date
Dancing with Leah at "Muncie Gras"


Kori and I with Dee-Dee our traveling angel
  Have a great Monday everyone!

JORDAN

3 comments:

  1. miss you wish i was in some recent pictures (like ALL of your recent pictures - haha *wink*) im glad you are working out again... even tho i dont... there was always more hope for me when you did. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. where are you going on vacation in 60 days?! Don't forget about the wedding in 75 days ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brooke look at you knowing the amount of days haha! And don't worry-I wouldn't forget (even if my husband WASN'T the best man) :) As for where we are going...check out like two posts earlier!

    ReplyDelete