Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Up on the Rooftop

I have a thing for climbing. Climbing trees, climbing boulders, I'd like to climb a water tower...but most often I love to climb onto my roof. I always wanted to have a house that had a second floor with one of those windows that you could open and climb right out onto the roof. Alas that was not to be (at least not yet) but I do have a roof with very convenient access. We have an old antennae tower that goes right up alongside the house and it is extremely easy to scale, which I do on almost a daily basis in warm weather. :) I have lived in this house for almost four years now, and yet I had never been on my roof until a little less than a year ago! Now it is a great place to read/listen to Pandora/hang out/eat food/look at stars/scare the newspaperman at 4am- you name it! So if you have never had a roof experience, I strongly suggest trying it out- you might just find your new favorite past-time!


JORDAN

No comments:

Post a Comment