Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Always Looking Forward

I am one of those people who gets unnaturally excited about things. Even things that may seem like not such a big deal to most people can just make me ecstatic! This past Saturday we had pretty warm weather, it was a beautiful day, and you should have seen me. I was over the moon about the temperature and could barely sit still for a second (working with young children must be rubbing off on me!) So basically I can get excited about anything that is slightly out of the ordinary from my day to day life. It honestly is one of the things that makes me the happiest - being excited and looking forward to something. I always have big things that I am stoked for (currently on the radar: skydiving, Niagra Falls, and our two week vacation in June) but it's all the little things along the way that get me by. I can get myself worked up about pretty much anything, and it's great because when something I have been waiting forever for comes to fruition I don't feel the big let-down after because I am always looking ahead..What made me think of all this today is that there are a lot of things I am really looking forward to this week!

Tonight:
Wine and games date night with my husband :)


Wednesday:
Trivia night at the Heorot (a local bar) with all of my friends. Surely with all of us on one team we are bound to win SOMEthing!


Thursday:
Date night with Kori first, then out with all our friends for St. Paddy's Day


Friday:
Don't actually have Friday plans yet, but it's Friday, enough said.

Saturday:
The whole crew is headed downtown for "Muncie Gras" to hear my dad's band and I am going to try my luck at riding a mechanical bull!




:) Nothing but good times ahead!

JORDAN

2 comments:

  1. yey for unnatural excitement! your the best best friend one could want!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gonna be a great week hunny! I'm glad we are such great people who love doing things instead of just being lazy!

    ReplyDelete