Monday, April 18, 2011

Miscellaneous Monday

Some days I just don't know what I want to blog about and can't find that burst of inspiration that I am looking for. I think Mondays make this particularly difficult. So I was thinking about what I am pretty excited about right now and a random array of things came to mind.

1. I am the proud owner of the seventh Harry Potter dvd which I am sure I will completely wear out over the next few weeks...

2. Dessert night tonight at Grant and Leah's coupled with the return of Gossip Girl

3. My fabulous menu I have put together for the week...
         Monday: succulent honey mustard chicken
                      asparagus
                      brown rice

        Tuesday: fire island ziti
                      garlic bread
                      fruit

       Wednesday: teriyaki beef kabobs
                         rice pilaf
                         fruit
 
       Thursday: slow-cooker mac and cheese
                      grilled perch
                      grilled zucchini/squash/red peppers

     Friday: zesty chicken
               lemon couscous
               fruit

4. Also in the theme of food Leah and I attended Taste of Muncie yesterday and had a fabulous assortment of samplings from local places

5. Saturday night with friends I was re-introduced to one of the best "classic" comedies: "Tommy Boy" :)
If you haven't watched this, please do.

JORDAN

No comments:

Post a Comment