Friday, April 8, 2011

I'm Trying...

I'm Trying...

...to not eat the leftover chocolate caramel pecan pie that has been residing in my fridge since dessert night back on Monday since neither Zach or I am willing to absorb the calories

...to not count down the hours minutes until I am off work and can head to Indy for a little mini-vacay

...to be optimistic regardless of our skydiving outcome. If we get rained out then we will have a fabulous weekend doing other things and will reschedule for a time when Zach can go too! If we don't get rained out, hello, I'm going skydiving!!

...to stop adding more books to what I am already reading (I am currently at four books and a magazine...)

...to not be mad at Indiana for constantly forgetting it is April NOT March

...to not ruin how incredibly healthy I have been eating all week on the coming weekend

...not to constantly laugh at my daycare kids when I know they are trying to tell me serious things (they are just too funny and adorable!)

...to patiently wait for vacation and not wish time away til it gets here

...not to have a panic attack over taxes, by this time next week they will have been paid

...to get psyched to have an awesome weekend whatever it may bring!!! (don't have to try to hard on that one :) )

Happy Friday Friends :)


JORDAN


No comments:

Post a Comment