Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Daydream Believer

Everyone has those go to places that their mind runs away to when they are day-dreaming. My location is definitely St. Maarten. The picture up above was taken at Calmos Cafe- just one of the many amazing places we ate for dinner on that trip. St. Maarten is the gourmet capital of the Caribbean (right up Zach and I's alley) and the food is made doubly splendid when you have such a beautiful view while you eat. With as crazy busy as life has been lately my mind goes on vacation to the Caribbean more and more... Thankfully in just THIRTY-EIGHT short days Zach and I will be on our "vacation 2011" and I will have plenty of new memories and places to visit in my mind when it is a somewhat dreary day in Indiana :)

P.S. A banana, some whole grain crackers (just a few) and a teaspoon of almond butter make a fabulously healthy and energizing afternoon snack!!

JORDAN

No comments:

Post a Comment