Friday, February 18, 2011

Sweet Escape

I need an adventure. Not that that is anything new :) This afternoon Zach and I are leaving to go somewhere for the weekend, though I have no idea where. It's a surprise, and I really love surprises. I think the best part about a surprise is the anticipation. So this will be nice to get away for a bit, and for a short period of time alleviate a little bit of my restlessness. It won't take long at all though before I get antsy again to go somewhere big and DO something big. On the other hand, I also would kind of like to go somewhere and just...be. So if I could choose absolutely anywhere to go and let go for a bit, at this particular moment it would be here:
 This is Shipwrecks Beach in Hawaii. I haven't been to this particular beach, but I have been to Hawaii a few times and right now, I would really like to be there. This place in the picture looks ideal, and while I love big cities, there is absolutely nothing- NOTHING that can replace nature and it's raw beauty. So here is a little paradise for all of us today, while we keep dreaming about the things to come :)

Travelers, there is no path, paths are made by walking
JORDAN



No comments:

Post a Comment