Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Child of the '80's and '90's

Today is snowy, cold, and windy- it will be a great night to STAY INSIDE. Zach and I have decided to make tonight a movie night, but not with just any movies. We want to relive our childhoods with some of our favorite movies from the eighties and nineties. In light of this I have made a list of some of my top movies that I would watch over and over growing up.

1.













2.













3.


















4. 













5.















6. 











7.

 











8.













9.




















10.
 














Any of those look familiar? :)

JORDAN

1 comment:

  1. Back to the Future is one of my all-time favorites! When we were little, my brother and I used to watch Annie and Wizard of Oz over and over! The Neverending Story is another classic! I actually just posted a movie quote game on my blog a couple days ago. (Only one of your listed movies was included in my game.)

    ReplyDelete