Saturday, February 12, 2011

I'm Replacing my Cats

Our two cats (Dixie and Cotton) are pretty sweet and adorable, but I found a new pet I want. A koala bear. Until this morning I never even gave much thought to koalas, but now...now I must have one :) There is a story to these pictures. A koala bear got hit by a car (in Australia I am assuming) and the driver took her to the vet. She died, but they found twin koalas in her pouch. Apparently twin koalas are a rarity and these ones were extremely premature. Look at how absolutely precious they are...they have so much expression in their faces and for some reason I really love their noses.
*Spoiler alert for the end of the story- they both lived :)
I mean really, who can resist that?
Koalas: Yet another reason that I would love to visit Australia :)

JORDAN

1 comment: