Saturday, May 7, 2011

T minus 17 hours...

Though I don't really have a lot to say, I feel the need to post SOMEthing since tomorrow is....SKYDIVING DAY!!!!!!!!!!! Ack! Tomorrow Zach, Grant, Leah and I are leaving at 6:30 sharp to make our way to Fort Atkinson, WI. By one o' clock (WI time) we will be officially enrolled in skydiving class for the next two to three hours. Then, it is time. We will be tandem skydiving with a professional and I sure hope my professional doesn't have a random heart attack or something while we are in mid-flight because I am telling you what, these short arms will NOT be able to reach the rip cord! (Well and also I just don't want the poor person to have a heart attack.) So hopefully by Monday I will be posting an incredible video of my dive and telling you all about it. If not, please pay your respects by attending my funeral and for goodness sakes, someone feed my cats!!!!!!!!!

"FEED US!!!"


JORDAN

1 comment:

  1. haha last line = wonderful. glad u didnt die cant wait to see the video

    ReplyDelete