Monday, May 9, 2011

Skydiving: Part One

Well I am still working on getting all my pictures uploaded and the same with the video, but once they are (hopefully by tomorrow) I will give you a full sky-diving report. For now I thought I should let you all know that I am still alive and we all jumped and all made it without a scratch! It was an absolutely incredible, breathtaking experience the likes of which can not be equaled. It was like flying :) We had an amazing time and I am so grateful for the opportunity I got to do this with my husband and two of our best friends. I hope that I have many more opportunities over the years to do it again and again!
Stay tuned for the in depth post tomorrow...

JORDAN

2 comments:

  1. ah! i was just thinking about your last night and was like... hmmm she went skydiving... and i havent heard anything. yikes? haha i am so glad you survived. maybe next time i will go with you! i said i would NEVER sky dive but once i get back from china, i am going to be itching for another adventure :)

    ReplyDelete