Monday, May 16, 2011

Something New

Tonight at the gym I am attending my first ever Core-Blast Class. I love trying new things and finding new ways to make my body fit and feel powerful. This class is only fifteen minutes long, which sounds like nothing; but for a class ENTIRELY devoted to abs, I have a feeling it will seem like a lifetime! Leah and I are going together and I am totally looking forward to the soreness I am sure to be experiencing tomorrow.

This past weekend was lovely involving a Saturday night out with my girls and a Sunday night in with my husband. Two totally different things that are both great in their own ways! Tonight Zach and I are watching The Green Mile which is a movie I haven't seen in ages and he has never seen before. Since I am in the habit of getting overly excited about what most people consider to be a small thing, I am completely pumped for our three and a half hour movie tonight!!!!!! :) Enjoy your Monday!

JORDAN

1 comment:

  1. i think the world would be a better place if we could bottle you and prescribe you to people like me. lol. good thing we are best friend so i can get my daily dose of positivity!

    ReplyDelete