Friday, May 6, 2011

Friday's Feelings

I can remember when recess lasted forever, when it took AGES for Christmas to arrive, and when it seemed like a birthday would never ever come. Well gone are those days because time positively flies by at an alarming rate! I cannot believe we are already into May with vacation just 28 (?) days away. I am trying to live in the present though, and I am looking forward to being off of work and taking my mom here

for dinner tonight! The menu looks phenomenal and I, in usual fashion, have already picked out what I am ordering :) It should be a lovely girl's evening, something we don't get to do nearly enough of!

The fiesta was a success yesterday! Margaritas were enjoyed, home-made guacamole and taco dips were wiped out, Charlie our pinata was clobbered to death, hide-and-seek in the pitch dark ensued (a favorite game among my crew), the roof was of course visited (more than once), and lots of socializing with great friends made for a wonderful night! I will leave you with some pictures of our evening...
The girls in our Mexican inspired outfits

Unsuccessfully trying to hit Charlie





  JORDAN  






No comments:

Post a Comment