Friday, May 20, 2011

European Style

Yesterday the current senior class from my alma mater (high school, not college) left for Europe. I went to a small Christian high school (I graduated with only 18!!) and the absolute highlight of the entire highschool career is by far the Europe trip. Any senior who elects to raise money throughout the year gets to go and it is an unforgettable time of great food, amazing destinations and bonding with your class. It has been five years since my class went on our European journey but I still have very fond memories and it is something we will never forget! Sometimes the countries visited vary based on the travel arrangements for the year but our year we were very fortunate to be able to visit SIX different countries. We started out in Germany and then went to Austria, Switzerland, Liechtenstein, France and ended in England. I thought it would be nice to share some pictures from our trip with all of you!
On the way to Europe, just a pic to show you how young Zach and I look!



Castle Neuschwanstein in Germany

Hillary, Kori and I in France
Gardens at the palace Versailles in France
Good ol' Big Ben
All the girls on the trip crammed into the stereotypical phone booth in England
Millennium Bridge in London

Our very first and most favorite foreign meal was in Munich, Germany!
All of our class that went to Europe- 14 of our 18


The view from Mt. Pilatus in Switzerland

 



It was an incredible journey and Zach and I definitely are looking forward to traveling overseas again but next time we are thinking more along the lines of Greece, Italy, and Southern France :) Hope you enjoyed that little trip to Europe!

JORDAN                                                               




1 comment:

  1. I love how most of the girls are wearing skirts. School thing or European thing?

    ReplyDelete