Monday, October 25, 2010

Welcome to the World of Blogging

For several months I have been reading other people's blogs and becoming totally enchanted with the idea! Thing is, I feel like a lot of people blog about a specific topic, or just make their blog more like a personal journal. Well, being the difficult person I am, I wanted to do both! I want to be able to record events in my life and also blog about specific things. The title of my blog comes from a few of the things that I really enjoy or mean a lot to me: 
Food- a big part of both my husband's and 
my life. We are constantly in pursuit of food that is unique and delicious! I tell people there is not a food I don't love except for refried beans, and so far this proves true! I am especially passionate about baking.

Fitness- this falls in line right after the love for food, because 
with such an appetite, comes the NEED to have a tight workout schedule. Fitness is not just something to keep pounds off for me though, it is an important part of my health, balancing my routine, and keeping me sane. Some days I don't think I could get by were it not for the gym! 


Fashion- This is just a joy of life to me! :) I really
enjoy creating outfits, finding new pieces, and generally just trying to be a living piece of art. I love the changing of styles each season almost as much as I love the changing of the seasons themselves!
Frivolity- And finally, what's life without some fun! 
                                          Frivolity (n): the trait of being frivolous; not serious or sensible
While I am all for sensibility and seriousness, it is the small fun things that really get me through the day!

I will blog more on each of these topics at various times, and also give you some of my background over time!

 
JORDAN

No comments:

Post a Comment