Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Shredding

This workout TOTALLY kicks my butt! I am fortunate enough to have a job that allows me to work out of my home, so I have time each day to literally work out at home. I head to the gym in the evenings, but in the afternoon when my energy is flagging and I need that extra boost, it is great to squeeze in a workout while the kids have nap time (daycare kids, we DO NOT have any of our own...yet :) ). I bought this DVD a while back because I thought I could use a change from the push-ups and jumping jacks and crunches that normally occupy that time. WOW! It is NOT easy, but totally worth it. There are three different levels of workouts, and you are supposed to do one for 10 days, move on to the next and then in another 10 days go to the final one - hence the 30 day workout. But just let me say I am on the first level, and it has been more than 10 days! It is a great workout, with a fast paced mix of strength, cardio, and abs. I love the circuit routines and it gives you such a feeling of accomplishment when you are done!

P.S. The Biggest Loser is one of my favorite TV shows, and if I could chose a personal trainer to work out with, it would definitely be JILLIAN!

JORDAN

No comments:

Post a Comment