Thursday, October 28, 2010

It's Thursday!

Thursdays are one of the best days of the week! This is because every Thursday I get to have Thursday Night Dates!! No, not with my husband, our date night is a different night of the week. Thursdays are reserved for one of my favorite people in the world - Kori Brinson. Every girl needs a girl's night (even a happily married girl!) and I am a firm believer in that. Kori and I started having Thursday Night Dates on February 18, 2010 and have had them EVERY Thursday since! Even when Zach and I were in the Caribbean (a post for a later time) we managed to have a "date." We wrote letters to each other before I left that were not to be opened until that Thursday at a specific time. We have done some crazy, fun, and creative things over the past 35 (?) or so weeks and I ALWAYS look forward to Thursdays! Tonight is no exception and we are headed to have some of our favorite food ever!!

Sushi!! Absolutely cannot wait!

Ko and I doing one of our "fashion shoots" we love so much



JORDAN

No comments:

Post a Comment