Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Deepest Apologies

Hello my lovely blogging world! I know I have been completely remiss lately, but with a fabulous 16 day vacation topped off by my three year wedding anniversary can you blame me? The good news is I am back and ready to share! I promise that I will get around to posting some vacation pictures and stories, but I can't promise that it won't take a bit of time. We had an absolutely incredible trip and got to pick up so many new states (The World Travelers page has been updated). As much as I needed and enjoyed time off though, I am ready to get back into a routine. Whenever my daily routine is broken even for a short period of time I realize just how much I rely on it. Not to say I am boring and set in my ways- I am very spontaneous (at least I think so) but I see how crucial certain parts of my routine are to being financially on top of things, physically fit and active, healthy, organized, etc. So for those reasons it is good to be home but I would be lying if I said I wasn't already greatly looking forward to the next trip! There are so many wonderful adventures and things to do that we have planned between now and then that I refuse to be accused of wishing time away.

On another note entirely, yesterday Zach and I hit the three year mark! We have now been together for 8 years and married for 3. I am so, so grateful to be married to such an amazing man. Zach is the sweetest, most kind-hearted guy I know. He does so much for me, I know that he would literally do anything I asked of him. He is the perfect complement to me in so many ways, more than I could list. There is nothing like the feeling of being so loved and so secure in that love. Too often I forget how lucky I am and I have to work everyday not to take this great guy for granted. I pray that we have many, MANY years ahead of us!

JORDAN

No comments:

Post a Comment